Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Jia jia you

Long day today. Just like all the other days this week. I have seen more numbers this week than my whole life combined. I woke up this morning and I got the rejection letter from NYU. Nothing better than a rejection letter to kick start the day. Alot of David's friends had been rejected too so I guess I had been realistic about my chances for getting in, and I was actually ok with it. However it did suck that I was surfing http://www.nymag.com the night before and they said that there was a damn good korean fried chicken place in New York.

Sereneseer was sick so we didn't go to brewerkz today. Sadness_forever_84. I drowned my sorrows with 4 cans of Jia Jia Liang Teh at work by raiding The Client's pantry several times, only outnumbered by the number of times I had to pee today. I like saying The Client because it makes my life sound more like a movie that was adapted from some superhero comic. The pantry auntie virtually lives in the pantry. She washes each 330ml can of soft drink and aligns them 8x10 in the freezer down to the millimeter. During her lunch break she uses her vernier callipers to make sure the space between them is equidistant. She now looks at me like an evil vulture swooping down unexpectedly on her Jia Jia cans. I mean the fridge looks like a small section of 7-11, so I can understand the obsession with beeing the keeper of the fridge, but someone has to tell auntie pantry that drinks are not assets which appreciate over time.

Apparently if you do an internship with PWC yo more or less have a job after graduation. But the work isn't easy I say. And the only thing thats keeping me alive is my 4 cans of jia jia daily. And knowing that bernard and ky are coming over for Pizza later.

So another day at The Client tomorrow. I can do this. Jia jia you.

No comments: