Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ok it's like Thurs and day 3 of Slackfest '07. The only reason why me and my team is slacking is because we're waiting for the client to give us the 07 figures. The thing about accounting is you can't account for anything without numbers, which further stresses the importance of the word "count" in the word accounting.

My sup said she thinks I have what it takes to be an accountant so I (of course) was very pleased that me being on all fours looking for files last week had shown accounting potential. She faked the client into thinking that I was a fresh grad and the client told her that I was a fast learner over lunch. Tots not say only blowing my own horn. I'm especially proud because I thought I would DIE in accounting, but apparently dyslexia does not affect your accounting potential.

Tomorrow we're going to the holding company to sort out the serious shit finally. It's like we kicked the shit out of the sub bosses and now we have to beat the final boss to move on to our next stage. It's like Big 4 meets Double Dragon. Or Golden Axe. Or Pokemon. Or ok you get the idea. Pikachu I choose you.

No comments: