Saturday, May 19, 2007

AND ALL THE OTHER F WORDS


The best weekends are the nothing much kind of weekends. Played golf with dzeve at Orchid Country Club. Was so fun. There are a hundred golf lanes at the driving range and its double story. Fucking fun. Thinking of going there tomorrow to play. Watched Blades of Glory with Knut today. Fucking funny.

Next week is busy busy japaneesy. New client so its back to square 1. My appeal for reservice deferment got rejected which means I have to appeal. Yet again for another rejection. What I don't fucking understand is why my unit fucking doesn't let me complete my internship with PWC. God its not like I'm cancelling my bloody NS liability. Don't these doofbags know how hard it is to get a damn internship. Going to call in one more time to explain my situation. And then if they don't understand english, I'm going to write to my MP and we'll see if they can understand his handwriting instead. And if they don't, I'm just very glad Dr Balakrishnan is staying just down the road from me.

The last few weeks have been quite a ride. So many e-mails, applications, rejections, appeals, acceptances and queries. Despite the partial fuckyness, I think more than ever, I'm really enjoying life, and friends, and family and all the other f words like french fries, freshly squeezed orange juice, and friday night golf. And amen to that.

1 comment:

gotodie said...

hi, im jus a random stranger, you don't know me, was searching for deferment guidelines and found your post instead, how did your deferment go? Cos currently i'm on an internship with Siemens as well and i have a 17 day call up in July, they rejected my application and now i'm crafting my appeal, just hoping for any tips on crafting the appeal, reply me at wein1983@gmail.com if you can?