Monday, May 28, 2007

The school of business is not taking appeals for transfer. And I've just about had it with appeals. I missed the gpa cutoff by 0.05 and I have to fucking beg to be considered as a business student. No interview. No resume necessary. No recommendation letter required. Your appeal has been rejected.

I am determined. But listen up sob. There's a fucking fine line between maintaining high student standards and being a shit stick to your own students. I'm not asking for a scholarship. I don't want your damn money. I'm not asking for a second degree or honors. All I wanted to do was to study something I love.

Its kinda fucked up that the top 4 business school in the US would spend time with me for a phone interview when my own business school doesn't give a shit. I have no idea how my US applications will turn out, but one thing is for sure. And that is I'd rather eat shit than beg. SMU means business. But so do I.

The road looks uphill for a social science student with a love for business. But I've come to realise that I've made many opportunities for myself. And I'm going to fucking make it, with or without a "Singapore Management University - Bachelors of Business Management" title below my name.

No comments: