Thursday, May 10, 2007

SOS

I'm a little tired. A little burnt out. The last few weeks have been just waiting for exam results. Waiting for Univeristy application results. Waiting for internship appliction results. Waiting for School of Business transfer results. APPEAL. WAIT. REJECT. WAIT. ACCEPT. WAIT. INTERVIEW. WAIT. SMU's school of business declined my appeal to transfer. I don't even know what to say to that. Mr I Love SMU's integrity has been questioned. I am a little angry, but very disappointed in the beaurocracy of the administration. I don't really know what to think now. And it's a little sad to think that the first person I get to tell this to isn't a person, but a white macbook connected to the internet. And he's not making me feel much better.

I know where I am now. I'm at a fucking crossroad. Yes like Britney Spears. Less shaved head. There is a guy making a signboard in front of me and he's taking his own sweet time to put up the arrows which point where I'm supposed to go. I'm so tired dammit. Even the most motivated guys need a break.

The only consolation is that I have a job this summer, and I've been accepted by the University of Indiana to do business. And one thing is for sure. I'm playing golf with boons and weims on sunday.

Give the man a few weeks. And maybe by then the signs will be up.

No comments: