Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally confirmed my internship. Funds and securities services with Citi. Regional sales team. The only catch is that it starts on er monday. Like this coming monday. 3 mornings a week on top of 6 modules. Ok.

I honestly did not did not want to work during the term but I didn't have much of a choice.

Whatever it is I feel glad to back because I made alot of friends there the last time and it's all familiar. When I went for the interview on Tues it really felt good to see everyone again and they were bugging me for ice cream as usual. I will bring them something next week.

The office of admissions called me today. They checked my resume and they want me to give a talk at the SMU open house about internships. It's called "SMU Super Intern". HAHA WTH. Cheesefactor2008. Someone needs to be shot. I don't really have the time to prepare but I think it's important that the kiddos coming for our open house need to know that our name is pretty out there when it comes to employment.

Damn I'm tired. Shit I can't wait for the hols so I don't have to think about anything other than just one thing. During the interview Tracy was like "Gee your schedule looks more packed than a working person." You bet Tracy.

No comments: