Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yay, one free hour before class starts. Did some work last night till 2am. Luckily Kelvin was online to help me out. Was so fucking frustrated and annoyed. Fucking worst class ever.

I was so annoyed I drove to the petrol kiosk at 2.30am to buy noodles. Then I got back and realized the stove is not working. What the hell.

So I woke up late this morning. Thank God mom sent me to school so I could attend fucking-worst-class-ever. I got a call during class and was wondering what weird number it was. Luckily I took the call outside. Turns out Citi remembered my request and I got an interview with securities and fund services for next tues. Thanks Jing Jing.

So fucking-worst-class-ever wasn't the fucking worst class ever. Baps been talking about recession and how jobs are going to be cut. Seriously damn scary. Its a reality now. For the first time in years people are talking about difficulties in getting jobs. Sink or swim people. Sink or swim.

No comments: