Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I realised I have 10 different papers to do by the end of the term. Shit.

Went for the Citi interview this morning. I think Tracy was pleased I'm familiar with Citi so she was already asking when I could start work. She needs help asap so I might have to work mon, tues and fri mornings during school term and continue during the hols. OMG what am I doing seriously. But it's not like I can say no. Its regional sales for securities and fund services so it's front end which is good. HR called me back at 9pm to confirm which days I'm available, but omg now I'm wondering if I can take such a heavy load. I hope they don't confirm anything until next week. Help.

JPM hasn't gotten back to me. Tim says I'm probably 2nd in line and they're waiting for the first person to decline or accept. DECLINE DAMMIT YOU DECIDING -BETWEEN-JPM-OR-GOLDMAN-SACHS-IDIOT.

DIOT.

1 comment:

potato said...

hey i thought i was working hard until i read ur blog and gosh SMU is pushing u all very hard!