Monday, February 04, 2008

Been so tired the last 2 days that whenever I read I feel like puking. Well not only when I'm reading. At dinner last night I felt like I had the biggest headache ever. Even in the bus I feel sea sick. I seriously need a break. Been so damn tired seriously. I think I'm dying.

Been working extra hard this term. Extra extra. Just so many things to do seriously.But I can't help it. There are really alot of important things to sort out this term. Tim got HSBC. Congrats! Ok at least that's one confirmed. It's very amazing how alot of my schoolmates are getting interviews with the top names. It's important because SMU is new nd we got to reach for the big banks to get us recognized.

check this out:
http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/

Simply one of the best collections of furniture ever. I've already decided how my house is going to look like. Just select the "Modern Chairman" range and you'll get a glimpse haha. Which reminds me why I need to get a good job badly. Uncle Lung works at Citi and he recently just asked his car shop to spray paint his nokia to match his ferrari. Ok.

Oh today I got the reply from JPM. I could see it already. "Dear Ian thank you for your interest in Global Credit Risk Management but unfortunately we cannot offer you a position at this time. We wish you the best in your endeavours and hope you will continue to consider us in future." See I can write an excellent rejection letter. I could totally see how the rejection letter looked like the second I stepped out of the office, and all my smses coming out of my hp for the next 5 mins started with the word "FUCK do you know..."

I would have been totally expecting it, except this time it went "Dear Ian, Congratulations you have made it to the 2nd round of interviews..." WTF?!? I was thinking. The interviewer totally skewered me with his questions and he let me in. WTH man what a sick joke. You bitch you haha. Ok but thanks for letting me in.

Part of me says, "OMG DON'T EVEN LOOK FORWARD TO THIS, YOU'LL JUST BE DISAPPOINTED", but you know that's fucking life. You can't have that failure attitude. You have to look forward to something, to work 110% for it, to be passionate, to be excited about it, to dream it and don't second guess yourself. Otherwise you're no different from anyone else.

So in short next Tues I have a date with destiny, and probably the modern chairman collection of ralph lauren home some day.

No comments: