Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Didn't do much today. Had one class and one reunion dinner and one supper. Tomorrow is the ultimate do nothing day. Absolutely do nothing. Except reunion dinner no. 3 which requires absolutely no effort at all.

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/

Yesterday was tinkering around with changing the external paint and interiors of the Phantom coupe (convertible). Click on the link above and tell me it's not love at first site.

UBC sent me the request to send my school transcripts over and now I'm not sure I would actually transfer if I got in. Anyways not much point speculating like the last round. Let's focus on the things at hand.

Like sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. Thank God it's cny because a break could have never come in a more timely fashion.

No comments: