Wednesday, January 30, 2008

1. who is the chairman of the Fed?
ben bernanke
2. when was the last fed rate change?
last week
3. how much was the change?
-0.75%
4. when is the next meeting?
sorry not sure
5. how will the drop in interest rates affect the us economy?
it will probably take 3-6 months for the effects of increased liquidity to benefit the economy, however this is going to cause a long-term problem of inflation.
6. Is it the Fed's role to control inflation?
Probably not but it must be considered when making monetary policy. Alot of people are not happy with ben bernanke because of this.
7. what is the difference between futures and forward contracts?
Sorry I can't rmbr at the top of my head
8. what is the difference between operational lease and financial lease?
Sorry not sure
9. what information doesn't the balance sheet have?
Hmm not sure.
10. Other finance question I can't rmbr.
Sorry I'm not sure about that.

5/10. Pass. Job offer? Probably fail. But I think for a Social Science student I did quite ok. FUCK. I'll be back bitches. Then you can take the financial ratios and shove them up your doody.

No comments: