Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just Week 2 and feeling damn tired omg. Have my Harvard finance exam on Wed so I'm getting a nose bleed just studying my ass off for it.

Met Dz and Wy for golf on Sun. Shit I rmbr why I like golf. This time we're going to do it more regularly. 3 of us complaining about internships and the banks. Like bloody uncles seriously. Wy is a little worried about getting a job. Who isn't. Especially with the banks all taking big hits from subprime and the titanic of the US, the only thing for sure is that it's going to be hard to get a good job. Don't even talk about the IBs and the M&As, it's going to be tough just getting any job. But whatever seriously, the only thing we can do is work our ass off and try our best. I don't think wy needs to worry though.

Finally got confirmation of my JPMorgan interview. You know how you don't want to look forward to these things even though you are excited like shit. I am trying not to think about it because I don't want to give myself to much pressure. This is probably one of the most serious things I've had to go for though.

It feels like Week 14 seriously. Got an exam to study for, the usual school work to do, classes to attend, internship applications, school applications and what not. Wah lau.

No comments: