Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sometimes I feel like I'm spread as thin as jam. Like a tablecloth 1 inch too small for the table.

Sometimes I have tons of things to do and no idea what to start with. They should have made 48 hour days.

It's good and not good. Jack of all trades and master of some. That pretty much sums it up. Eggs in a few baskets. Sometimes I can't remember how many eggs I have.

But maybe it's better to be really good at one one thing. It's less tiring for sure. Less of a burden really. You don't have to pick or think. Just shut up and do. Ignorance is bliss.

Or maybe I just need some water and a good rest tonight.

After poetry class today I wrote 7 poems for my illustrations. It's part of my own project I'm doing. Another to-do to add.

I've stopped playing nintendo simply because I need to cancel out some of the those to-dos.

Dammit why so many to-dos. Always never enough time for to-dos but always just nice for family and friends. Why dammit. I told you I need 48. God just give me one day more a week. One between Sunday and Monday. Call it Smonday.

No comments: