Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm taking Poetry classes. No seriously. I signed up for Creative Writing except it turns out that its really a poetry writing class. So for 14 weeks I have poetry lessons with Chloe under the bohemianest of all professors, Robert Yeo. Because we used to read so much poetry when we stayed in England. It's not really much of a stretch. But classes are really interesting because its so far out and our prof is this 60 year old guy who looks like he survived the flower power era.

Yesterday played poker with cherylpovaweimseeranghankanabs. Eh shit sounds like a bad word. Was fun. Only because buy in was $10 and I won $7.80 which means it paid for my cab back from Serangs. Having poker again next Fri but cherylpova is leaving soon so that's kind of sad. Next term I think NO ONE I know will be around and everyone is going on exchange so thank god I'm working.

Played Lan with weijoldzichael. I have to rearrange that next time. Was really fun. It's essential to kill someone every now and then to destress.

Had to deal with alot of rude people this week. If it's one thing I don't take it's rude people. One of our modules are quite heavy, so the prof was having a discussion about it in class with us. The teaching assistant told us if we couldn't handle a level 200 mod we should take a level 100 module. I was pissed off. And basically don't fuck with a kwok. So I just gave it to him on the spot in front of the whole class. Least to say Ivy Lau was abit stunned but I think she knew JJ was being a dick. Tartaaaaar anyone? There goes my A.

No comments: