Wednesday, January 16, 2008

OMG HELP. Tired like shites and tmrw is 2 lessons and 1 exam all in one row. Shacksness to the maxness.

Weims msged me to ask what time he should have his RBS interview haha. The funny thing was that I was thinking exactly the same thing when I got my interview e-mail. It's important I think. I chose 4pm because the bank routine is the same. 9am-11am emails and meetings. 11-12pm rushing work for lunch. 2-4pm sleepy. 4-6pm awake but getting ready to go home. 6-7pm last minute rushing work. So 4pm is officially the best time for an interview because no one's in a rush. Tim got HSBC and lehman interviews. Drinks on him if he gets it. Tis the season to be interviewing. It's good la I mean if you're in the business school you just got to go all out especially now with all the deadlines looming.

This weekend got to go to kino to find out more about credit risk. That's what I applied for so I'm supposed to sound like I know everything about it. Luckily credit risk isn't so technical so I hope the interview won't be so competency based.

In about 2 months time it will be just fucking too late to apply anywhere for summer so everyone is feeling the heat. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

No comments: