Sunday, March 02, 2008

Couldn't sleep last night thinking about my cat project. Woke up like a zombie and headed down to school with Adel to meet some IT guru friend of hers who pointed us in a good direction. Thank god for that because we got inspired and we went back to my place to work like mad. Did tons alot today and ruined my eyesight tons alot also. Thank god adel is in my group otherwise I would have died 10 years ago.

Been quite stressed lately. Del says I get stressed and it's true. It's like a double edged sword. On one hand it makes you do 110% and on the other hand you get eyebags so big you don't need a laptop case.

Sometimes it's when you're stressed then you know who your real friends are. Lately I've been glad I can count on some of my friends to help me out where I need help. And I believe it's God's blessing. And I can't believe I just said that.

Been squinting all week. My eyes are so dry it feels like there's always sand in them. I think my eyes need eyemo on a drip. I told del to pray for me cuz I am so exhausted. Time for bed.

No comments: