Monday, March 12, 2007

Yay. Gabes got the Ernest & Young interview on wed. LUCKS GABES! The first thing Tiff said to me today was "subway lunch buddy". Tots. Lin Ting also got pdubs so lunch budds galores. There's a subway next to the pdubs building so I can see myself eating subway for aone month. Looks like we'll all be having a busy holiday.

I bought a $6.10 bag of potato chips today. The potatoes are from south america (whatever) apparently, thus the high price. Did I mention the potatoes are also blue in color? The randomness of it all. I almost expect a tan, skinny, latin boy rock climbing, picking blue potatoes from some 30000m high rock face in Peru. Ok not really.

I am thinking of buying a drawing tablet for my laptop. What it does is allow you to "paint" and "sketch" using a sensitive electronic pen. On the computer, it looks just like a painting. The only catch is that it costs $500. Ouch. I told bap about it this morning cuz i thought it was cool. The next thing I know I'm in the school library studying when bap calls me to say he's at Funan looking for it. WTH. Thanks bap. Luckily it was out of stock otherwise he would have bought it on the spot. Damn. Kidding. Actually damn. Thanks square bap. I'd do the same for you once I open my ice cream parlour.

I've always loved to draw, paint and sketch. I've almost forgotten that art is really my forte. Time to pick it up again.

1 comment:

gabriel said...

Haha. Thanks bro. The chips were quite good by the way. GM food. yeesh.