Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Ian Retriever

Everyone who is dear to me knows that I lose things all the time. I have given up on pencil boxes because I lose all my pens before I get to put them inside the pencil box. But even more marvelous than my uncanny ability to lose things, is my ability to get things back. (laptop included)

Last night, the gate was open and cookie ran out. The next morning, he was missing. One of the neighbours maid's said he was led away by someone. Mike was first to go searching for cookie on his bike but couldn't find him. Me, armed with my tagalog speaking maid Margi, went to look for mike. In a prolonged game of treasure hunt with several helpful maids involved, they pointed us to a house. Luckily for us, they took cookie to the spca.

Getting to the spca was a beyotch. It's bloody north-east of the island. 31 mount vernon road. Armed with mikey and a vague recollection of streetdirectory.com, we got there. It was sad to see the animals. Some of them wouldn't be lucky as cookie. When we saw him, I think we were alot more happy to see him. Cookie just looked abit dazed. Like a whole night of partying and freedom and unbridled sex with strange dogs. Ok minus the last part.

So anyways I was happy to get my stupid dog back. Even if he is stupid sometimes. I was so grateful I bought 8 spca diaries. I wanted 10 but they ran out. Oh well.

* Bah if you're reading this:
1. stop reading my blog again
2. kidding
3. sending me photos of you taking the ski lift in japan is not making me feel better
4. if you're going to continue reading, just know that I need a electric keyboard soon
5. have fun in Japan
6. the appleshop carries the keyboard

No comments: