Thursday, March 08, 2007

Baby Blue Bins

Today was an interesting day for 2 reasons.

1. I walked into the girl's toilet today.

2. I finally got my pwc internship.

More about the more important one, which is my first point. The story goes I was damn shack in school today cuz I slept late and woke up early for something on in school. So I left my project meeting to go to the toilet.

Because I am a social science student (excuses galores), I'm not exactly too familiar with the business toilets (excuses volume 2), so I pushed the toilet door open. For some strange reason, the toilets were DAMN clean and damn quiet also. Yeah so whatever right. Then I took about 2 steps into the toilet when I was thinking, "Eh where are all the urin.... OMFG!!!!!".

You know. Time totally stood still for one second. With the power of Roger Banister on drugs and Hiro Nakamura combined, I darted, no I FLEW OUT of the toilet and totally prayed no one saw that. Otherwise cool factor minus 1000000000000000 pts. You have no idea seriously.

Now I get the significance of the baby blue bins all around the toilet.

KNNCCB

1 comment:

RueDeLangue said...

Do you think that maybe, on some deep and subconscious level, you wanted to "accidentally" walk into the ladies'?