Monday, March 05, 2007

The Latter

I had a stupid dream. The PriceWaterhouse Coopers people called me to say I got the internship. And obviously when I woke up there was a second of "omg did I actually get it?", and then another moment of "thanks ALOT God." Btw the two of us, I believe god has more of a sense of humor than me.

It's terribly sad to be so preoccupied with getting an internship, but it would be twice as ignorant and three times as daft to think that internships aren't important. So between the 2 stupids, I choose the less stupid.

It's when you dream about your damn internships do you know you really need to get a life. Either that or you just need to get the damn internship. The latter please. No joking this time God. Remember the song "what if god were one of us?". You'd be just about as anxious as me big guy.

No comments: