Tuesday, March 06, 2007

God is a DJ slash Commedian slash Gotcha Host

I was sleeping again. Then the phone rang and someone vague called me to say that she took so long to get back to me because they were opening new internships in Advisory (which is the act-consulting part of the company). HAHA... God, you funny. Trying to act Gotcha Host right? First I dream about my internship, and then next I get another dream about it?

Well as I was waking up and reaching conciousness, I realised that I was still talking to the vague person, and that vague person was actually Evelyn from p dubs HR. Ok. Shit. Totally trying not not to sound like I just woke up after skipping school today to sleep in, my brain immediately went into auto-pilot internship interview mode. She said she'll get back to me soon.

Hilds also applied for the same position and I think she said many others applied for it too. Apparently there are only 2 positions for grabs. Tiff told me she got p dub's tax internship already. Which means I have a subway lunch buddy if I get the internship.

Haha god. Good one. If you are reading my blog (again) can you leave a comment about when exactly Evelyn will get back to me?

No comments: