Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's 2.32am and I'm not sleeping. Damn you mac. I was supposed to be doing work today and I ended up fidling with all your settings and downloading a million programs, serials and cracks. Thanks to Mark Cheng, I've downloaded $1000s worth of software for free and registered all of them. Got a million and one desktop widgets and random designing software. My only regret is not getting the 120gb mac. Damnit.

Damn you Steve for running the company that made this total time destroyer. My current sony MP3 player doesn't work with the mac and now I'm considering going to the apple shop to get a new shuffle. Orange please. Damn you jobbs.

Is the mac fucking addictive or is it fucking addictive. Screw microsoft seriously. If you lent a mac to every windows user on the planet for a week, they'd prob throw the mac out of the windows even before it reached the end of the week. I am really loving the mac. It's the best thing ever. With so much cool (free) design software on a virtually lag-free no-defrag-necessary system, I have really opened my eyes to a host of artistic capability on the best looking laptop ever.

Forget nintendo, Mac, you've done me in good this time.

2 comments:

gabriel said...

Hear that Eric? FORGET NINTENDO!!!! =)

RueDeLangue said...

Oh my. Tots ish square.