Monday, March 12, 2007

Promise

I'm glad you got a job with SIA. I think it's just about the right time you ditched Quiksilver for something bigger and better. I've always thought you have so much potential, and you're finally taking your first step towards achieving something big for yourself.

It'll be an amzing experience. You'll be able to see how big the world really is. I've told you about Canada, about travelling to Japan. You'll get to understand what I mean. I've been lucky to see many parts of the world, and now's your chance too. If you're ever in the neighbourhood, come visit.

I think back on all the good old days. All the swims, suppers and nonsense with fatso. It's amazing how we're all growing up. I haven't seen you in ages. And I bet once you start flying it'll only get harder to meet up.

But, I hope you'll always think back on the good old days. Those were some good times. Alot has changed I guess. But not that much. I'll always cover your back, and I'll be there for you every step of the way. Promise. Bros always.

No comments: