Monday, March 05, 2007

Dear Nintendo,

I would like to thank you for making my day fun. I was in the library just now, and despite the fact that I was seated, I was actually racing my friend Weims until we burst out laughing, much to the disgust of the other (jealous) people in the library. Nerds Gone Wild volume 2.

Thank you for letting me hang out with the in-crowd. Today I helped Lara Croft find a missing temple and went racing with the Mario Brothers. It was fun today, but tomorrow I plan to catch up with my errands. I will probably have to walk Toby, solve a murder case, complete some IQ questions, and lead an army in war. It will be a long day.

I wish you knew the burden of having a nintendo dear nintendo. It's easy for you to say cuz you're just the company making the computers. But what about the millions of people who have to go to school every day and fight battles on the buses? The people feeding their dogs and cleaning up their poop during class? The people customizing their Need For Speed Underground cars on their way home? Sigh I wish you knew.

Dear nintendo, you've done so much for me. But I haven't even completed a single game yet. You keep releasing tons and tons of games for me but I cannot keep up. I... I have let you down.

I hope you're reading this. And understanding how it feels being a nintendo owner. Such a heavy burden, yet filled with so much pride. I dedicate Toby's master class frisbee trophy to you.

Sincerely,

Ian (and Toby)

No comments: