Monday, March 12, 2007

Simple

This was a good week. Nothing much happened really. But I dunno sometimes the best weeks are the ones where nothing much really happens. Supps with the specs, dunno how many Mario Kart races with Weims, 2 trips to the IT show.

The weekend was tiring, was in school on both days. Studied with weimseedel on sat and had als jils for dinner. Yums. Met Timnimah for 300 at great world city. Quite good a movie.

Sun was proj meets with Llangaberic. Went to the IT fair AGAIN, almost being crushed by hoardes of nerds gone wild volume 3. Carl's Jr for dinner. Yums volume 2.

Cheryl said she got an internship with MDA. Media Developement Authority I think. Or association. I think it will be cool. Gabe is applying for pdubs also and I hope he gets it so we can meet for lunch. Now that pdubs is out of the way I hope uncle loong can get back to me about my citibank internship. I'm hoping to do a back2back this summer before term starts. Norainee's baby is due in april, not say the biggest summer internship ever.

A simple, good week.










No comments: