Friday, April 20, 2007

Lucky

This is about the time where I usually take a moment to remember all that's happened the past school term. Ever since stepping foot in SMU, I have been lucky. It seems that no matter how eventful or exciting the past terms have been, the new term always has a way of being more fun and fulfilling than ever. And this term is no exception.

I really worked hard this term. Our grades are being released next week, but no matter what grades I get, I'm quite proud of the fact that I was really focused this time.

I have made some of my best friends this term, and made many other friends who I know I will keep for life. It's funny how my friends are scattered from social science, econs, biz, and all the way to accountancy. One thing I like about school is I get to see my friends from the different schools every day.

Next week, my internship at PWC starts. Which is a little too soon. I'm quite apprehensive because I'll have to do auditing with not much of a background. Nonetheless I'm quite excited and I'm looking forward to making new friends at work.

I've also got my first interview on Monday. The dean of admissions from Emory is supposed to call me at night for a phone interview. I'm quite excited, and I think I'm all set.

This term has been nothing short of great. I am truly lucky. I forsee this summer spells many changes for me as well.

No comments: