Friday, April 13, 2007

Heys to all my dear friends. I didn't really wanna blog about my birthday, but today the Singtel network screwed up and I wasn't able to recieve your smses for the whole day. Didn't realise till a few of my friends asked if they got their birthday wishes, and I didn't recieve them. Was so damn busy in the libs studying I didn't realise I wasn't getting any msges till much later.

Thanks for all the wishes. I hate to have to blog about it but it would be damn yucks if I didn't let you know my phone was fucked and I appreciate all the wishes. I called Singtel and after one rude customer service person and the line ,"I want to speak to your supervisor now!", I managed to get one month free subscription and they said they'll forward my msges to me tomorrow.

Tmrw is my last paper so been studying like mad today. It's been a great term, with such amazing friends. Thanks for making this the best term yet. Every one of you has made it special. I am gratefulbirtsboy84.

No comments: