Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Heys GABESSSS!!!!

How's everything going? KY msn-ed me and he was like GABE IS IN MANCHESTERRRRR???? Then I found out you left a post on the blog.

YES GARY GREGS ROX MY SOCKS! I got an A!!!!

Hurry come back soon. The power of 3 is, well, 1 short of the power of 4 so come back soon before I turn into an accountant and Angs turns into a marketer. Tots acting role reversal. It's just my second day at PWC and already I really, really enjoy it here. The people are very warm and friendly. If you were here you might think alot differently about the stuff you study. I really applied all my FA stuff to our training session and I really enjoyed it. It was quite hard at first but after a quick recap it was ok.

I got my first phone interview with Emory University. The interviewer sounded really rushed so I don't think it was a good sign. Dunno la. Got an internship interview on thurs for citib so have to be up late tonight to read more. Not going to be easy because you know I'm not really the finance sort. Oh well.

Hope you're having fun. Eat fish and chips for me. And Man U for KY. Not eat them though aiyah you know what I mean. Say Hi to april! April's come and gone so quickly this year hurhurhurhur.

Lassie come home.


Ian

No comments: