Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I've been so busy slacking I haven't had time to upload my birthday photos. Bernard, eric, dz and ky surprised me in the middle of the night on my birthday to wish me. Eric scared the shit out of me cuz I was expecting my bro to be the one knocking on my bedroom door.

On my birthday itself was mugging the whole day in the library, but had a mini celebration with the A-listers: boons, weims, cheryl, poh, ky and serene, at Ice Cold and tried a special brew Hoeegarden. TOTALLY high on acohol and impossible to study after that.

Had a great dinner at Brewerkz with my family. Opted for brewerkz because I didn't want some place stuffy and we had such a good time stuffing ourselves on wings and beer.

Right after exams had a non-surprise suprise bithday party at home with the a-listers and gabe, bert, eric, adel, benk, ky, and st. Was like the best birthday in the universe because the cake was AWFULLY CHOCOLATE and we had only the most awes poss pizza delivered. and OMG THIS ERIC, was the ringleader to lead everyone to buy me a nintendo DS after I sold my DS. Was REALLY REALLY happy. Best birthday present ever2000.

The company was so good. Conversation, bad jokes and laughter galore. It made me happy to see all my different school friends come together for a good time where everyone could just hangout and enjoy.

Thanks to all my friends who made this birthday a really special one. I had a great time and I hope you had some good laughs as well.

some pics from the party and weim's one as well:














No comments: