Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hi Prof,

Hope you're enjoying the break. I just ended 2 days of training at PWC and had my first job with a shopping mall operator. During training we went through things like bank reconciliation, depreciation, bank confirmations and loads more. Today I had my fair share of balance sheets, income statments, bank statements and many other very numerical documents!

In other words, I am very grateful for your class! There is at least one student who is very glad that he took your class! Thanks again. There's no way a social science student could have pulled this stunt without your help. The work is challenging, but the environment is excellent and the people are warm. I recommmend your students consider doing their accounting internships at PWC in future.

Take care and I'll let you know if I get through the rest of my 8 weeks here!

Sincerely,

Ian

No comments: