Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I just came home from school. Was in the library the whole day with the bestiespiffaweimsteveer doing my Financial Accounting. I took the bus back and I had a headache. Felt like throwing up all the way home. Putting on some music didn't really help. The person sitting next to me was falling asleep and waking up abruptly repeatedly for 1/2 an hour, I swear his neck will snap soon from all the jerky motions.

I made a promise to myself in between headaches that I would work so hard that I would never have to take the bus again unless it was of my own free will. There comes a certain miniature glory in earning enough money so that you and your kids can not have to top up your ez-link card. Ever. This is an honest promise to myself.

Suddenly, I have the motivation to finish doing my Financial Accounting. So there, my turning point in life, on the 106 home. Thanks SBS. The world, here I come!

No comments: