Friday, August 17, 2007

Tmrw is for real, the last fucking day of work. I am so happy that I'm almost sad. It's been like 5 million years since I started wearing a tie and 10 million since the end of berms.

PWCiti was great. Perfect. I'm grateful. And now I know what I want to do at the bank. But fuck that for now. FUCK that. The reason why its been on my mind for the last 5 million years is so I don't have to think about it anymore for the next 10 million.

The biggest skill (or not) I've learnt is that under pressure, sometimes you have to eat shit and act fierce. At work, no one likes the wishy washies and the willies. Today Uncle Lung brought me to the legendary trading floor, and it was like a cowboy town. There's no time to be scared or panicked. You just got to do your damn job. And even if you don't know how to, just act like you do. Be fierce. That's my new motto.

Fierce isn't being angry. It's also not about being angsty or tense. It's about fucking knowing what is going on and acting like you do even if you don't. It's about doing your best and kicking ass. Fierce. SPARTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA. ORD oh!!

No comments: