Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I took half an hour thinking whether to send the e-mail to Alfred and in the end I sent it. I don't know why I did, but I volunteered to come back to help my department with their daily reports when school starts. Maybe the lack of sleep had killed my brain cells.

Sitting in the shuttle bus home I was like omg what did I just do. Of course working with my department has great benefits like attending the lectures and training. But I am still sitting on the fence about my decision. I mean I can always say I was unable to change my timetable, but shit seriously I am wondering if this is a wise decision or not.

The work is easy actually. 2 hours and I'm off. By now I can probably do it blindfolded with my hands tied at the back. The office is also just 15 minutes away from school. Honestly the biggest draw to this was having one foot into a real job when I graduate. I actually also enjoy learning about the random things that happen in the bank.

But shit I planned to have fun at school this term. Dammit I dunno really. Gross I feel abit like slapping myself. I think I'll be thinking clearer once I have a good night's rest tonight.

No comments: