Sunday, August 12, 2007






Dave leaves for Las Vegas on sat and it's kinda sad. Mike says aiyah we'll see him in Dec, but things will be quite different from now on. It's sad how we appreciate things alot more when they're scarce or missing.

Dave was always such a cute and shy kid. I made up for it by being the outspoken, chatty one. But even at children's parties, me, dave and mike could always just hang out with each other because 3 was always a crowd.

In many ways I think I haven't been a good eldest brother. And unfortunately it's a little late to say so. I dunno, I suppose all of us have always been the independent sort. We've always had 3 different lives under one roof. And I suppose it would be boring to be living the same life.

I wasn't an easy older brother. I've always had big expectations for myself and as well for my brothers. But as we grow older I am proud to see the 3 of us living our own lives. It would suck having a family of __________. We're not the same. Our strengths are different.

LV will be great for David because this is his real chance to shine. I've had such a great time in school and I hope he will too. As I look at our old photos I can't believe we've grown up so much,

No comments: