Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tmrw is the first day of school but luckily my classes start on tues. Time flies huh? I mean I'm so over being overly sentimental about school and everything but it's just amazing how quickly we're in our 3rd year of school.

Alot has changed. Alot. I think if I saw myself as a freshie I might have had a good laugh haha. The wierd thing about growing up is looking back you think wtf was I thinking haha.

It's wierd thinking of going back to school. Gosh I feel damn old after that "holiday". Maybe with some sleep I'll be back to normal haha. I can't wait for the berms and jeans and tshirts and jackets again. I don't even know where my pens are.

What will be fun is seeing the freshies. Struggling with the stupid card tapping system. Meeting up with their OGs at kops. I almost forgot we called it that. I am already thinking about the mee soto at Armenian and the bryani at als jils.

Resolution this term? Be happy to do my best, and do my best to be happy. That's all I can really ask.

No comments: