Friday, March 31, 2006

A Series of Fortunate Events

Today was a good day. For once, I managed to get to Professor Dawn's Psychology on time at 8.30am. I am normally late, but today I managed to make it. This would be the first in a series of fortunate events:

1) I got an A for my psychology mid-term
2) According to the psych tests we took, I am pretty happy with life now (very true)
3) I ate my favourite mee soto at Armenian Street
4) I hung out with The Randoms at the recreation room and enjoyed a quick snooze
5) I never have to see my Communications Professor again
6) I watched Ice Age 2 and it was damn funny
7) After just wondering how my bro Alvin is doing, I get a surprise call from him

Definately a happy day. Another happy day in a series of happy days since school started. I am grateful.

No comments: