Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Better Than Better, Better and Better.

It was Monday yesterday, and a very good one in fact. In fact, lately, most days have been pretty good ones, if not for the fact that I have to get up early. And despite the fact that yesterday was a monday, I still enjoyed myself, which must mean that it was a very good Monday no doubt.

It was a good day because:
1. I got my SCV digital box for my room
2. I went to school
3. Susheela gave me an A for my presentation
4. I had subway for lunch
5. I had a Sun & Moon lunch (No.2) with my parents
6. I went to Ikea with my mom
7. We bought a sofa for our living room
8. I bought a photo frame
9. Dinner was nice
10. I met Alvin and Nick
11. We had good wanton mee at Old Airport Road
12. Mustafa was really fun
13. I finally took off my P-plate
14. I recorded some Cartoon Network while I slept

So, in all, a happy Monday. Tomorrow is Mom's Birthday so I think tomorrow will be a good day as well.

No comments: