Friday, April 28, 2006

Holiday? What holiday?

It's been a week since school ended, and just before the summer holidays were about to begin, I thought I could get a chance to slack and start watching Spongebob and Catscratch. But a week later, I find I'm more tired than when the exams were still on haha.

Well, the story goes that mom and bap left for Japan and so they needed me to look after the shop. This whole week I've had to wake up at 7am every morning to send David to work and then the errands begin. On top of that I've been trying to meet up with all my best pals before work starts on Tuesday with the Marketing Department at Tangs. I managed to confirm my internship there as well as the Marriott one I'll be doing when I come back from Vancouver. I'm honestly wondering if I should have put 3 major events so closely together.

Tommorrow is when the folks come back from Japan. I'm really tired and I've been taking Panadol to suppress the fever, but I think this week has been nice because I've got to spend time with David, Mikey and Mah Mah. Hopefully I can catch up on my rest this weekend and be in ship shape condition for my first day of work. Here's to the busiest holiday ever!

1 comment:

chloe said...

you need to join WA. Workoholics Anonymous