Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Breath of Air

Today was my first off day after a long week. I've wrapped up all my projects and finished all my presentation finally! Woke up at a comfortable hour of 11am before I heard the laptop calling to me. I wanted to check my email because I did not get through to the 2nd round of SMU Ambassadors and I wrote in to them requesting that I sit for an interview. Yes, I know, I'm stubborn haha but what to do? SMU Ambassadors sounds like a great way of putting my love for the school to good use finally haha. I'd jump for SMU anytime!

Even though today was supposed to be a be a rest day, I ended up doing more administrative work than anything else. I went to MOE to get a copy of my school results and I drafted a resume for internship applications this summer. Shiqin just think I'm being kancheong cuz most of my year 1 pals aren't doing anything this summer, but I hate bumming around too long and the thought of doing nothing for 4 months scares me. Plus, I think this summer is a great time to work on my portfolio by doing something meaningful.

At night I went to watch Ultraviolet with Bap, Dave and Mike. It wasn't very good, but it was The Cathay haha. I took them on a guided tour of the school and they seemed to think it was pretty cool. (Which it is!) I'm glad to have come. Every day is something to look forward to. In all, today was a good day of rest for me!

No comments: