Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happiness

Sometimes its hard to be happy. We often forget the small things that make life enjoyable and overlook them. But every now and then, something small or silly or simple happens to make its way into our life and make us smile, and remind us of the good things in life.

Happiness is an afternoon run

Happiness is a lazy swim on a sunny morning with my best bro

Happiness is 100 plus after floorball

Happiness is C+ for statistics when I thought I'd get F

Happiness is wanton mee and chicken wings

Happiness is watching my mp3 player fall into the longkang with my mouth open and thinking of which one to buy next

Happiness is $5 tshirts at chatuchak

Happiness is feeling happy for my best friend

Happiness is Naruto on DVD

Happiness is like chips and coke in bed

Happiness is messing around with my bro like you don't care that people are staring

Happiness is waking up at noon

Happiness is knowing the name of the song I always didn't know the title of

Happiness is flip-flopping in slippers and birkenstocks

Happiness is a picture with me and my best friends

Happiness is RA rated conversation with bros haha

Happiness is buying a tired friend a drink

Happiness is when you love someone unconditionally

Happiness is sharing a cool song with a friend

Happiness is supper with good company

Happiness is trying not to analyse everything

Happiness is crystal jade

Happiness is the bus ride home with a friend

Happiness is pepper lunch

Happiness is the movie you set with your friends to watch

Happiness is no gel or wax or spray with a visor

Happiness is laughing at Tom Yum Goong

Happiness is lunch in town

Happiness is a dirty joke you share with your bro

Happiness is knowing you have a best friend for life

No comments: