Thursday, September 25, 2008



Just another day at work. During lunch I had to run off to attend a conference call for this positive psychology course I'm taking long distance with Harvard. It's like a group discussion component of the class. So I managed to find a wifi spot at one of the outdoor gardens to dial in from skype.

The TA mentioned something about being aware of the things you are grateful for can make you happy. Well I'm not surprised. I constantly remind myself of the many things that I'm grateful for and you know it works. So give it a try. I'm just glad someone said it out loud.

One of the things I am grateful for is the opportunities I've gotten. The last few months have been really amazing. I probably have the most supportive parents in the world and it sure helps.

I just e-mailed one of the professors from the counselling psychology phd program at NYU and he is interested in working with me by helping him collect data from Singapore. I am really excited because the past few months I've been thinking about doing my phd and it's a bloody good reason to go back to the city.

New York what have you done to me.

No comments: