Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sometimes when I'm walking down King Street in Toronto I'm secretly praying that when I look down at my shoes and look up again I'll be back in Manhattan.

I just watched another episode of Gossip Girl and it was like a free trip back to fifth avenue. Just seeing the metlife building, the palace hotel and the met reminded me of that crazy week me and Dave spent in NY. I can't tell you how fun it was. And it was special.

I don't think it's withdrawal symptoms. I think it could be possibly far worse. Something far more insane that makes me keep playing the opening song from the pilot episode of GG. You know the whistling one. Yeah.

I don't know what it is. But if you've had a day in the city you'll know what it's like. Like something inside you changes. Either that or your entire wardrobe.

With the markets spelling doom, it's the perfect excuse to not find a job and get my ass to NY to study psychology or fashion. Where else in the world are there enough insane people and fashion types mixed together to justify 4 years of postgraduate studies. You know you love me New York. X O X O.

No comments: