Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A blink of an eye and it's been a week since I've arrived in Toronto. Tomorrow work starts and its the same new thing all over. A thing I find about getting older is that it makes you a little more fearless and assured.

So the job hunt is heating up as well. Graduation is in a year so now its about time when everyone sends in their job applications.

Mom called to say I got my first offer. I felt really satisfied at that point. It's nice to know that my work the last few years has paid off. Whether I find a job or not, I really feel like I have alot less to worry about now because I've done my best already. I would have never made it this far without all my friends and colleagues at the places where I've worked at.

Doing my applications and writing my cover letters, I realized I have really tried my best the couple of years. And just re-reading the things I wrote in my cover letters, I know that my effort has paid off. It's been a good lesson to me that I can do something if I put everything into it. It must be Bap's genes haha.

Despite the rocky job market, I'm feeling really positive about things in general. And you know if things don't work out as planned, whatever. I did my best.

No comments: