Friday, September 19, 2008

Today was such a great day! Weiyi and jols came from Montreal and Minnesota to visit me in Toronto and it was so good to see them! I think I almost killed them with my hug haha. It was such an OMG feeling.

It was fun because I met them after work and I took them through the financial district. We had an amazing dinner at Torroni's with some sparkling wine to celebrate the occasion. We took a walk to the harbour where we saw some guy training his jack russell to swim after the ducks haha. I almost died laughing. The terrier had a scarf and a leather jacket made for him.

I am still pretty OMG. I've known weijols for 2 years since we went on the UBC trip to Vancouver and they've been such good friends. No matter where we are (in the world!) I always have such a good time with them.

Growing up I learned the hard way that friends come and go. But I've also learned that the best friendships last no matter where you go or what you do. Sometimes I see my parents with their best longtime friends and I know that I have people who I can count on just the same way. So here's to lifelong friends.

No comments: