Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's my second week of work in Toronto and it's been great. Today I had to leave the office because I was sent to Bloomberg for a course. So with a map in my hand like a tourist I managed to find my way there. Just walking along the financial district of Toronto was amazing. Some parts of the city remind me of NY and I really miss it.

I haven't had a chance to lunch myself the past 2 weeks so yesterday I braved the lunch crowds and had some Indian food by myself near the stock exchange. Just watching the people walk by made me feel very excited. I am so grateful that things have worked out the way they have.

I can't believe I've been gone for 3 months. Come to think about it the only things I really miss are my friends and family. I wish you guys could see what it's been like being away. It's been refreshing. Like something I've always needed. So if you have the chance to go away for awhile and see another part of the world I'm telling you it's the best decision you can make.

It's been amazing. And I know for sure that these few months have changed me for a lifetime.

No comments: