Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ok so I think NY is officially off this fall, which is actually a good thing because I really didn't want to rush a vacay to the big apple. But I will be missing it for sure. My god I think I need to get over it by watching some Gossip Girl, which of course is like getting over smoking by watching malboro ads.

Have you heard the song Hot and Cold by Kate Perry? Omg its super funny and so's the video. I was listening to it and I was just thinking. It reminded me of like a conversation I would have with my old self. Well at least if I ever did have a conversation. And a hot girl in a bridal costume standing around while I was having that conversation. Anyways.

Speaking of weird things I've been watching Dexter on dvd. It's about a good serial killer. It's a pretty twisted show. I get pretty uncomfortable watching it actually. One night I was sleeping and had this dream about a murder and all of a sudden I woke up with my mouth open not knowing if I had shouted in my dream or like for real. It's so weird. I never get bad dreams. What is even more weird is why the word weird is spelt "weird" and not "wierd". I always get caught by spell check.

No comments: