Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last post before Singapore. The Boersma's opened up their presents and everything fit! It was so nice to see them trying on their new clothes and it felt like christmas. Oh I am going to miss them so much. Please don't let the airport be an emo moment. I feel so sad just thinking about not seeing them everyday.

What a ride it's been. I mean I couldn't have asked for more. I've made a promise that things are going to be different when I go back and I think it will. I feel so blessed to have been able to see more of the world, and I think there's been alot of growing up thats been done in these couple of months.

I'm still not ready to leave. But I don't think I could have asked for more. I will always think of everyone that I have met, every place that I have been, and every dream that I've set out to make since I've left home.

No comments: