Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Song I Wrote For You - Ian

Yesterday night I managed to record a new song I wrote. I think it's not bad for 2 hours of work. I've been watching too much Gossip Girl and I totally ran out of ideas for the chorus so you'll hear where I got the tune of the chorus from haha. The rest of it is original though.

Recently there's been alot of very jack johnson, rachael yamagata relaxed vocals so I thought I'd do something that's laid back in the same way. It's inspired by Soho. Hope you like it.



lyrics:

I wrote a letter
To make you feel better
I'll do whatever it takes

I wrote you a love song
So you can sing along
And if it won your heart over

Everybody wants your lonely heart
No one knows you like I do
Baby put your trust in me and in you

I'm willing to wait
Serve me up on your plate
To be there some day when you're ready

I'm willing to do my part
To mend the hole in your heart
I'll do my part just to love you

No comments: