Saturday, October 25, 2008

So it's a day before I fly and everything's almost packed up. What a couple of months it's been. The honest truth is that I've had the best time of my life and I think I've changed alot being able to go away and step out of the fray for awhile. I wonder if things will be different when I'm back, and I'm determined to remember all the things that I've learned the past 4 months.

I feel super sad to leave because it's been so amazing. One of the main reasons I have for not wanting to go back is that I'm afraid I'll slip into the same habits that I used to have. You know just being caught up with work, being too serious. Did I mention being too serious? I am so grateful for every minute that I've spent in California, New York and Toronto. It's made me a better person, a more grateful person, and a happier one for sure.

No comments: