Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just got back from supper. Haven't written anything much in awhile because there hasn't been much to write about. No work for 2 weeks while exams are on. No internship matters to be sorted out. No more ice cream shop to worry about since mom and bap are back. Just a little peace and alot of headache from exams.

Just want to thank all my friends for making my birthday special. You know this term has probably been the most testing term for me so I am very grateful for every single one of you. I always think I live a privileged life and its only because I got my family and every one of my friends. I think doing well in school or work probably doesn't mean anything if you haven't got the people you love around you and I definitely can't ask for anything more. Thanks Dave and Mike for your wishes and Mom and Bap for the headphones!

For those of you who've taken this crazy 3 year journey with me in school I thank you for your friendship. We see each other day in day out in the libs or along the corridor until xians2000 but you have no idea how much I appreciate your friendship. You know when we meet up and you tell me the exciting things you're doing over summer or the places you're going for exchange I get really excited. It makes me happy to know all of us are going places. So thanks for being onboard this rollercoaster we've been riding together.

I really love birthdays because its the best excuse to see all your friends (even in the middle of exams!) and that's way better than any present.

So thanks everyone. Good luck for exams! and pizza party / movie marathon after our papers confirm!

No comments: